Looking at the price lists of the popular dental clinics , many realize that it is unlikely that you will be able to pay for all the necessary procedures with just a salary, so we are back to aimless consumer loans . Or it is so easy to get credit aimless dental treatment and the prosthesis? That is why we conducted our independent investigation.
When credit is needed for dental restoration
Prosthetics or implant cultivation are especially expensive in a dental clinic. And you are very lucky if you only need some dental treatment. But if a dentist has found teeth in your mouth that have long been “out of order,” it will take more than a thousand euros to restore them. For many families in Latvia, this one-off payment for treatment is simply not feasible. The only way to help your teeth and feel comfortable is to get a consumer credit for the price of an implant. To introduce you to dental quotes , we have taken as an example the approximate prices of these services at the most prestigious and reliable clinics in Latvia.
Looking at this range of dental services for prosthetic use alone, it is surprising how saturated the dental health offering has become. But once you start calculating the amount you would need to invest in prosthetics, you come to the conclusion that your savings are unlikely to be enough. In addition, prosthetics has fallen behind in second place, with implantation now taking the first place among the most expensive dental manipulations.
Advantages of loans to pay for dental services
A dental or prosthetic loan allows you to have the surgery you need without sacrificing your family budget. In addition, you have the option of not saving and choosing the best materials , paying for a wider range of services than you could afford.
To get such a credit, you can go to a bank for a consumer loan, apply for a credit card, or have a health loan (many banks already have such programs in place). However, the second way to get paid is much simpler: by presenting your passport, the clinic itself offers you financing for treatment. Applying for such a loan at your dentist is quicker and easier than applying to a bank. All in all, this type of help can be called urgent because by putting the situation in place, you can dramatically worsen your teeth and increase the cost of restoring them in the future.
How to Get Money for Dental Treatment
If you choose to lend in a much simpler way , that is, through a dental clinic rather than through a bank, you will be able to use a common program. This system has been developed and implemented by many medical institutions. Thanks to this, the patient can receive the amount needed for dental restoration without pledge, guarantors and a statement from the workplace about their income. The cash-in mechanism in this case will look like this:
1. The patient goes to the clinic where the dentist performs a comprehensive dental examination in the form of a consultation. He then draws up an estimate for all the necessary procedures and determines the total amount of treatment.
2. The patient fills in an online money order application which can be sent to one or several credit institutions.
3. Banks and other investors shall consider the application of the next borrower and make a decision.
4. Once the borrower has selected the most suitable creditor, the money will be credited to his bank account.
5. The patient pays for the treatment with the credit he receives and then begins to reimburse it (in one installment or in installments ).
As part of the first patient consultation with the dentist:
- A treatment plan is prepared.
- Visiting the implantologist and compiling a list of necessary procedures.
- Preparation of tooth restoration plan at prosthetist.
- Dental aesthetics specialist consultation (prosthetist).
- Consultation and x-ray for both rows of teeth.
- Consultation and single X-ray procedure.
- Temporary affixing of a seal.
- Temporary sealing during consultation as a one-time manipulation.
Patient consultation – this is the start of your subsequent treatment. It is the consultation that determines how much the dental restoration will cost and the amount of credit required. By choosing from a wide range of materials and services at a dental clinic, you can both make your treatment cheaper and more expensive. But, of course, you can’t afford to save on health, so if you decide to take 100% care of your mouth, we suggest you use more advanced technology and high-quality material to forget about dental problems for a long time.
Modern dental clinics offer not only filling and prosthetics, but also completely new dental implant, hygiene and aesthetic services. It is also intended to treat children, crystal tooth decay, brushing, and so on.